TERMS OF SERVICE
AT "GRABEK IN LUBLIN" ANTIQUE SILVER GALLERY WEBSITE
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Proprietor of the Grabek in Lublin Website is Łukasz Grabek Art Software company, registered in Lublin (20-575),
ul. Rubinowa 2/57, registry number 96532, NIP: 537-213-97-54, Regon: 060531216. Tel. no: +48 661 343 889,
+48 663 309 997 Email: email@example.com
2. These regulations define the terms of transactions in the Grabek in Lublin website, hereinafter referred to as
“Gallery” or “Website”. Being unaware of the Terms of Service does not release the User from abiding by them.
3. To be able to browse and place orders at our Gallery, the User must have a computer with Internet access
and an e-mail address.
4. Users may not use the content of the Gallery’s website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, violate any laws
in their jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) and transmit any worms or viruses or any code of
a destructive nature.
5. An Object placed in the Gallery with "Order" option does not constitute an offer to sell in the meaning of the Civil
Code. An electronic offer entails the Customer to the right of purchase on receipt of confirmation from the Gallery.
2. Browsing and making enquiries via our Website does not require registration.
3. The prices of goods in the shop are gross and are given in Polish Zloty. The prices do not include shipping costs.
4. Users may place orders through the Website or by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. To place an order via our Website User must be 18 years old.
6. Placing the order is equivalent to consent with processing personal data by our Gallery. Personal data will be
protected in in compliance with the requirements of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
7. Orders can be placed 24 hours per day, 7 days a week excluding technical problems with the Internet connection.
8. It is the User’s responsibility to fill out the order form correctly along with the proper delivery address and contact details.
9. The Gallery invoices each Object in the offer. In order to receive VAT invoice User should fill out the details while placing the order.
10. If User’s order information is not complete, the Gallery will contact the User. Should User fail to deliver the required data,
the Gallery is eligible to cancel the order.
11. After placing an order, User will receive an response from the Gallery, confirming receiving the order. Within 48 hour
at the latest, the Gallery then confirms availability and forwarding the order for processing.
§ 3 PAYMENTS
1. All payments to the Gallery should be made within 7 days from the date of order confirmation provided by the Gallery.
2. The Gallery accepts the following payment methods:
· - bank transfer to the following bank account: IBAN: PL66 1140 2004 0000 3902 6436 4377 SWIFT/BIC: BREXPLPWMBK.
· - cash on collection
3. If the payment is not made within stated time, the Gallery may cancel the order.
§ 4 SHIPPING
1. The Gallery ships purchased items as soon as the payment is received, apart from Saturdays, Sundays and public
holidays. If for some reason this is delayed Gallery keeps the User informed.
2. The Gallery ships with DPD courier and Polish Post Office and the cost of service is provided for each item individually.
3. All shipping costs are paid by User.
4. Delivery time within the country is a second day from collection time. With overseas shipments this may take
about 7 days within Europe and 10 days within United States. If User would like to insure your parcel please ask for a quote.
5. All purchases may also be collected free of charge, after previous arrangement.
§ 5 RETURN POLICY
1.The User who has entered into the agreement at a distance has the right to withdraw from it without giving any
reasons within 14 days from the delivery date of the purchase.
2. The user is obliged to secure the returned package properly. Providing that the object of return is delivered to the
Gallery in unchanged condition, the Gallery issues a full credit note for the purchase.
3. The User covers the shipping cost of the item returned to the Gallery.
4. In order to process with the return it is sufficient to sent in the form of an e-mail email@example.com or by
post (Łukasz Grabek, ul. Rubinowa 2/57, 20-575 Lublin), a declaration of withdrawal from the contract within the
above stated time of 14 days.
The User may use a pre-prepared form:
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
[To Grabek in Lublin Antique Silver Gallery:]
I/We give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered on …/received on …,
Name of User,
Address of User,
Signature of User (only if this form is notified on paper),
§ 6 COMPLAINTS
1. The Gallery would like to underline that the objects on our offer are antique and always bear signs of time and use.
The Gallery is always trying to describe all faults and signs of wear to our best knowledge.
2. Should the situation occur in which received goods does not confirm with User’s expectations, the User is entitled
to making a complaint by writing to Gallery’s email address or by post. The complaint should state:
· - name of User
· - address of User
· - date of purchase
· - he subject of complaint and suggested solution
3. If the above information require supplementing the Gallery contacts the User.
4. Complaints are processed within 14 days from the date of the gallery receiving all required information.
§ 7 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1.The Gallery is the Personal data Controller of the information provided to the Gallery while placing the order.
2. All data collected by the gallery, such as User’s name, address and telephone number is treated as confidential
and used only to process orders.
3. Users have the right to access and correct their personal data, to request processing restrictions or the removal
or of their data, as well as to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
4. The Gallery does not make Users data accessible to any Third Party except for the entities legally authorized to
do so (e.g. prosecution authorities).
5. Users who signed up for the Gallery Newsletter may unsubscribe form receiving it by using the link provided
at the bottom of each Gallery Newsletter.
§ 8 FINAL PROVISIONS
1.The matters not covered by these terms of service are regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The Gallery reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service.
3. Gallery respects the right to freedom of artistic expression, which is implied by Article 73 of Polish
Constitution and does not hold responsibility of the content of offered objects.
4.The Terms of Service becomes effective on 31st March 2015. Date of the last update: 15th July 2020.
AT "GRABEK IN LUBLIN" ANTIQUE SILVER GALLERY
website, hereinafter referred to as “Gallery” or “Website”.
§1 PERSONAL DATA
1. We respect our Users right to privacy and we process and protect the personal data in compliance with
the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement
of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (general data protection regulation) - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
2. The controller of personal data provided during order processing is Łukasz Grabek Art Software company,
registered in Lublin (20-575), ul. Rubinowa 2/57, registry number 96532, NIP: 537-213-97-54, Regon: 060531216.
3. The Gallery collects only data essential to provide the adequate service, such as: User’s name and surname,
email address, delivery address and telephone number. The Gallery may contact the User via telephone or email.
4. Users have the right to access and correct their personal data, to request processing restrictions or the removal
or of their data, as well as to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body. Users may do so by contacting the
Gallery by email.
5. All personal data is treated as confidential, secured with appropriate measures and the Gallery does not pass
it on to Third Party except for delivery companies and in special circumstances to the entities legally authorized
to do so (e.g. prosecution authorities).
6. Users who signed up for the Gallery’s Newsletter may remove themselves form our mailing list at any time, by
clicking at “Remove Me” formula, at the bottom of each newsletter they receive.
1. A cookie is a small piece of data, which often includes anonymous unique identifier, that is sent from a website
and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website.
2. By allowing cookies a User consents to using and storing them in the memory of his device.
3. Users my turn cookies off, by changing their internet browser options or preferences, but doing so will affect
functionality of our Website.
· Internet architecture is construed to work with cookies. We can provide services in a proper and correct manner
only if We can operate on cookies. They are essential to functioning of our Website. This type of cookie is called
„technical cookie“. The removal or rejection of it can cause irregularities in displaying the data accumulated on the
User’s Account and in functioning of the Website.
· We want to be close to our Users needs and we analyze anonymous information about use of the Gallery’s Website.
Cookies allow us to improve it’s functionality.
§ 3 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Our Website may contain links to Third Party websites. The Gallery does not hold any responsibility for their
subpage. For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.