TERMS OF SERVICE
At Grabek in Lublin Antique Silver Internet Shop.
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Proprietor of the Internet Shop Grabek in Lublin is Łukasz Grabek Art Software company, registered in Lublin (20-575), ul. Rubinowa 2/57, registry number 96532, NIP: 537-213-97-54, Regon: 060531216. Tel. no: +48 661 343 889, +48 663 309 997 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These regulations define the terms of transactions in the Grabek in Lublin Internet shop, hereinafter referred to as “Gallery” or “Internet Shop”. Being unaware of the Terms of Service does not release the User from abiding by them.
3. To be able to browse and place orders at our Gallery, the User must have a computer with Internet access and an e-mail address.
4. Users may not use the content of the Gallery’s website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, violate any laws in their jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) and transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
5. An Object placed in the Gallery with "Buy it now" option does not constitute an offer to sell in the meaning of the Civil Code. An electronic offer entails the Customer to the right of purchase on receipt of confirmation from the Gallery.
§ 2 ORDERING
2. Browsing and making enquiries via our Internet shop does not require registration.
3. The prices of goods in the shop are gross and are given in Polish Zloty. The prices do not include shipping costs.
4. Users may place orders through the Internet shop or by emailing the following address: email@example.com
5. To place an order via our Internet shop User must be 18 years old and must register and create an account.
6. Registration is equivalent to consent with processing personal data by our Gallery. Personal data will be protected in accordance with Act dated on 29 August 1997- Protection of personal data and privacy.
7. User’s account is protected by a password chosen by the User. Users are strongly advised to protect their password and not to reveal it to any third parties.
8. Orders can be placed 24 hours per day, 7 days a week excluding technical problems with the Internet connection.
9. It is the User’s responsibility to fill out the order form correctly along with the proper delivery address and contact details. Should User’s details change between orders, User should update his account information with appropriate data.
10. The Gallery invoices each Object in the offer. In order to receive VAT invoice User should fill out the respective fields on the form while placing the order.
11. If User’s order information is not complete, the Gallery we will contact the User. Should User fail to deliver the required data, the Gallery is eligible to cancel the order.
12. After placing the order an order, User will receive an automatic response from the Gallery, confirming receiving the order. Within 48 hour at the latest, the Gallery then confirms availability and forwarding the order for processing.
§ 3 PAYMENTS
1. All payments to the Gallery should be made within 7 days from the date of order confirmation provided by the Gallery.
2. The Gallery accepts the following payment methods:
- - bank transfer to the following bank account: IBAN: PL66 1140 2004 0000 3902 6436 4377 SWIFT/BIC: BREXPLPWMBK.
- - cash on collection
3. If the payment is not made within stated time, the Gallery may cancel the order.
§ 4 SHIPPING
1. The Gallery ships purchased items as soon as the payment is received, apart from Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. If for some reason this is delayed Gallery keeps the User informed.
2. The Gallery ships with DPD courier and Polish Post Office and the cost of service is provided for each item individually. Users find them in the 3rd step of processing the order. Overseas Users please contact the Gallery directly for a quote.
3. All shipping costs are paid by User.
4. Delivery time within the country is a second day from collection time. With overseas shipments this may take about 7 days within Europe and 10 days within United States. If User would like to insure your parcel please ask for a quote.
5. All purchases may also be collected free of charge, after previous arrangement.
§ 5 RETURN POLICY
1.The User who has entered into the agreement at a distance has the right to withdraw from it without giving any reasons within 14 days from the delivery date of the purchase.
2. The user is obliged to secure the returned package properly. Providing that the object of return is delivered to the Gallery in unchanged condition, the Gallery issues a full credit note for the purchase.
3. The User covers the shipping cost of the item returned to the Gallery.
4. In order to process with the return it is sufficient to sent in the form of an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post (Łukasz Grabek, ul. Rubinowa 2/57, 20-575 Lublin), a declaration of withdrawal from the contract within the above stated time of 14 days. The User may use a pre-prepared form:
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
[To Grabek in Lublin Antique Silver Gallery:]
I/We give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered on …/received on …,
Name of User,
Address of User,
Signature of User (only if this form is notified on paper),
§ 6 COMPLAINTS
1. The Gallery would like to underline that the objects on our offer are antique and always bear signs of time and use. The Gallery is always trying to describe all faults and signs of wear to our best knowledge.
2. Should the situation occur in which received goods does not confirm with User’s expectations, the User is entitled to making a complaint by writing to Gallery’s email address or by post. The complaint should state:
- - name of User
- - address of User
- - date of purchase
- - he subject of complaint and suggested solution
3. If the above information require supplementing the Gallery contacts the User.
4. Complaints are processed within 14 days from the date of the gallery receiving all required information.
§ 7 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1.The Gallery is the Personal data Controller of the information provided to the Gallery while registering and placing the order.
2. All data collected by the gallery, such as User’s name, address and telephone number is treated as confidential and used only to process orders.
3. User has the right to accessing and editing of his personal data at any time. He also has the right to request deleting of his account and therefore of all his personal information form the Gallery data base.
4. The Gallery does not make Users data accessible to any Third Party except for the entities legally authorized to do so (e.g. prosecution authorities).
5. Users who signed up for the Gallery Newsletter may unsubscribe form receiving it by using the link provided at the bottom of each Gallery Newsletter.
§ 8 FINAL PROVISIONS
1.The matters not covered by these terms of service are regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The Gallery reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service. Registered Users will be in such cases informed via email to email addresses provided in their accounts.
3. Gallery respects the right to freedom of artistic expression, which is implied by Article 73 of Polish Constitution and does not hold responsibility of the content of offered objects.
The Terms of Service becomes effective on 31st March 2015.